I’ve been a very good girl this….well okay, I’ve been crabby and overwhelmed this year, so gimme:
* A new vehicle I don’t have to pay for, preferably one that gets more than 15 mpg.
* An end to annoying “unknown caller” calls to my home from people wanting to sell me things I don’t want.
* A bazillion-dollar gift card for Amazon.com.
* Lots of indoor games for the little boys who live on my street so they won’t scream and play football in my front yard.
* A desk so I don’t have to keep writing novels using a laptop on a TV tray. I mean really, Santa, did Stephen King have to do this?
* A fast-moving publisher who likes to dispense advance checks.
* A quick and easy way to add 20,000 words to my Stockholm manuscript.
* Uh….I’m sure there’s more….oh yeah. Peace on Earth.