5 Sexy Things About the Olympians by Sasha Summers
I love Greek Mythology – everything about it. The myths are overflowing with romance, tragedy, drama, and smokin’ hot sexiness. What more could a romance author need for inspiration? Not much, let me tell you. 😉
But you’ve asked for a top 5 list… Which is kind of hard. Sooo, I’ll answer – but I’ll answer using my new release, For the Love of Hades. Is it shameless book promotion? Yes, but I’d never be able to come up with ONLY 5 things. No way.
1. Hades. I’m not sure how to explain how much I love this hero. He is the epitome of sexy – for me anyway. Gorgeous, thoughtful, hot, loyal, ethical, sexy, and surprisingly kind – Hades is the man.
2. Persephone. Innocence plus single-minded determination. Her greatest flaw is her willingness to trust. But it is her flaw that enables her to see Hades for who he really is.
3. Demeter. She’s the Goddess of Fertility after all. Yes, she is Persephone’s mother – but she’s still got it going on in the animal magnetism department. She is who she is and she makes no apologies for it – a trait her daughter shares.
4. Poseidon. A villain you love to hate. If he wasn’t so hot you might love to hate him a little less, but he is. He’s the catalyst for most of Hades and Persephone’s trials even if he’s not the actual villain this time around.
5. Apollo, Ares, Hermes, and Zeus… When they rally together at the end of the book there’s an undeniable wave of testosterone that can’t help but impress. The Olympians don’t always see eye-to-eye, but when they come together – yummy!
Honestly, each God and Goddess has some primal element that embodies sensuality. I think that’s why I’m so drawn to creating tales for each and every one of them.
Hades and Persephone’s tale really ratchets up the steam factor, in a very good way. I hope readers will fall in love with their love story, even if they have to turn on the fan while they’re reading it!
Thanks so much for hosting me, Hades, and Persephone too!!!
Thanks, Sasha! Leave a comment to be entered for your choice of this week’s guest post/guest review books (have you read any books featuring gods or goddesses?), and click below to enter the tour-wide giveaway of the Lily necklace pictured here, a set of signed books by Sasha, or a $15 Amazon or B&N gift card (winner’s choice).