Today’s one of those days when the universe creates a big ole traffic jam! So instead of blogging here, I’d like to
beg, um, I mean invite you to join me in a wild ride around the blogosphere today. I’m giving away STUFF, plus each comment on one of these sites today will enter you for a $10 Amazon (or other etailer) gift card. So that would be five possible entries apiece.
In no particular order…
1) I’m helping Lori celebrate her second blogoversary over at Romancing the Dark Side today, offering up a sneak peek at Elysian Fields with a few more details than I’ve shared so far. In addition to the giftcard entry, a comment here puts you in the running for books or swag packs.
2) Wearing my Susannah Sandlin hat, I’m hanging with Kriss today at Cabin Goddess, and OMG. This is the craziest-interview-ever. There are secrets. There is on-the-fly flash fiction. There are recipes. There might be alcohol involved. Or you might need alcohol after you read it. Or both.
3) I’m talking about DJ’s journey and how she grows through the Sentinels series with Marlene at Reading Reality today.
4) I’m visiting author Rachel Firasek’s blog today, talking about some of the research I’ve done both for Storm Force and for the Penton series. Let’s just say I have flown over the Bolivar Peninsula in Texas so many times with Google Earth I think I could drive it blindfolded!
5) Last, but not least, I’m at Musings of Mistress of the Dark Path, where, among other confessions, I choose between a cat o’nine tails, a bullwhip, and a crop.
Have fun hopping!