The Biggest Time-Suck of All: Pneumonia!

Thanks to everyone who shared their time-sucks with me on Tuesday. Although I was all over “the day job” as the biggest time suck, I found one even bigger: pneumonia. I’ve had bronchitis for about three weeks now and, with it getting worse rather than better, I finally went to the doctor yesterday. If you aren’t on FB and missed it, thought you’d enjoy what I had to wear in the waiting room. LOL.

typhoid suzie

Anyway, my bronchitis is settling into a mild case of pneumonia, so I’m glad I went when I did. I now have a bronchodialator (sp?) inhaler, a pile of antibiotics, and orders to get some rest. So, of course, I’m at the day job, where deadlines wait for no one. I’ll be back on Sunday, though, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, don’t forget that there’s a preorder giveaway for PIRATESHIP DOWN. Once you’ve preordered (the ebook is $2.99 and is up here; the print book should be up by the 29th or 30th–I’ll let you know), you can CLICK BELOW to enter. Hang on to your receipt and if you win, you’ll need to submit it to claim the prize: a $50 gift card to Amazon or B&N–your choice. If you’re outside the U.S., you can place an order up to $50 on Book Depository on me. Not a bad tradeoff for $2.99, right? Thanks for all of you who’ve already preordered!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Now, off to cough a while, I mean work a while, for me……

7 thoughts on “The Biggest Time-Suck of All: Pneumonia!

  1. arf oki no panic mild case is better than worse but still you waited 3 weeks witha bronchitis before checking?! you are not taking care of you

    please try to do better, take it easy, stay warm and hydrated


  2. I’m so glad you went to the dr! It took me 3 weeks to finally decide to go too… A week later, I’m still on antibiotics but I feel much better. Hope you feel better quickly!!!!!! AND stay that way!

  3. Hope you feel better soon! I too waited 3+ weeks (working the entire time) to go to the Dr for what I thought was just a really bad asthma exacerbation. It finally got so bad that I couldn’t talk or do any exercise without getting completely breathless. Now I’m on prednisone, antibiotics, and inhalers around the clock although they still aren’t sure whether I even have a respiratory infection or not. Hoping yours resolves (and that mine does also!). I’m still working – at home – but I told everyone that they have to text or email me as I still can’t talk.